Wednesday 20 April 2016

Face/Jowls and Neck Liposuction

Procedure : Liposuction
Area : FACE - JOWLS N NECK
Clinic Name : ELIXIR DE VIE
Surgeon : Doctor Arthur Tjandra
Country : Indonesia/Medan
Month/Year of Procedure : January 2016

Day of Jowls and Neck liposuction  (Liang-popo face!!!)

I stayed overall 4 days for my thigh and face liposuction this time. 
I did my jowls/neck liposuction on the second day at Dr. Arthur's, without any sedation:) Totally awake liposuction, and extremely safe! Did not feel any pain at all due to anesthetic fluid injected into liposuction site. Did feel some pinching pain when the fluid was injected into liposuction sites though :/


Look at the hideous fat on my face. Made me look older, and Doctor Arthur named it the Liang Po-po face! Lol!! Fat on the lower jaw makes one look older, and the weight of the fat makes your face more saggy too..k


 


 

  











During the operation

 


Immediately after the operation (AMAZING Results to V-Line Face!!!)
Amazing results right after!! Made me really estatic! My whole face felt lighter! I simply love the result. Immediate V-shape!! Look at the sharp lower angle of my face! Awesome!










 

 
 



 1 month Mark

Still very swollen







3 month Mark
Defined Jawline and beautiful V-line.. and no sagging neck fat:)

6 comments:

  1. Great thanks for sharing this post. Your post have inspires me a lot. See more information about this topic click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Tops that Show Off Your Implants

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for Best Liposuction Surgeon in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap help you to make you understand all thing about liposuction surgery and you can also visit our website for the more information- http://www.bestliposuctionindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-liposuction/

    ReplyDelete